Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The caring tree of my garden........!!!!!!!

    Before writing on this, a thought strike me that whats the one thing that made me feel to write on a topic that has no ending or to write on someone whose childhood is just a story for me.......
  
  Mom.....!!!!! the three letter word  that is sufficient to write a novel, which includes all the feeling ,emotions, care and the unconditional love that they impart on us.

   Mom... i was new to the world when u gave me birth, the world seemed to be charming, but still very dangerous the only person i knew and felt was u mom only u.....!!!!! I felt secured when i first came to your arms, i got the courage to face the world which had different feelings for me.... but u were the one who spreaded only love around... In your arms i feel very secure.!!! you felt me by my touch... i felt u with your breadth.you cuddled me as if i was the precious thing for you mom...


I grew up watching you..., i grew up following you.., i grew up admiring you... but mom i cant become like you. i tried a lot, i failed many times i tried again but its difficult its when u come to me and hug me i get currage to start again....I remember the times u took me to the garden and taught me to walk on the green grass u talked with me even when i didnt started speaking, u understood my each and every feelings......

                


                                               

                    


    

No comments:

Post a Comment